When it comes to home improvement projects, some small changes can have a big impact and add value to your home.
Add Value to Your Home by Upgrading the Bathroom
Upgrading your bath is a home improvement project that can affect the value of your home. Changing out your showerhead, faucets, and fixtures can instantly revamp your bathroom. These affordable changes can easily be justified in the value-added. Here is a list of ideas and product lines to consider:
Cabinet Hardware and Accessories – Consider Using Emtek, Schaub and Company, Watermark Designs, or Rocky Mountain Hardware Products
- The small details say big things about your bathroom style. Changing your knobs and pulls to brushed nickel or bronze can create a new decorative touch.
- Consider matching the new metal hardware to your faucet, lighting fixtures and door hardware.
- Also coordinate your towel bars, hooks and toilet paper holders in the same finish.
- Lastly, give an added safety boost to your tub and shower with decorative grab bars.
Update Your Faucets and Shower Heads – Consider using Watermark Designs, Rocky Mountain Hardware and Lenova Products
- Updating your faucet with a new low-flow model is a relatively inexpensive way to cut water consumption while adding a refreshed look to your sink area. And since it’s one of the most commonly used items, a new faucet is a great way to display your personal style.
- Showerheads and hand showers add a nice touch to your overall bathroom design while making your showering experience more enjoyable. Replacing a showerhead can be a quick and inexpensive project.
- Hand showers can be used as a fixed shower or hand-held for maximum versatility. Drill-less models provide easy installation.
Update Your Vanity, Vanity Top, Cabinets and Sink – Consider Fairmont Designs, Lenova Products and Rocky Mountain Hardware
- Replacing an old, outdated vanity can transform your bathroom into an entirely different space. With styles ranging from eclectic to traditional, a new vanity can greatly enhance the storage, functionality and look of any bathroom.
- Many bath vanities include coordinating vanity tops and matching mirrors.
- Whether you go with laminate, granite or something in between, a new vanity top can add dramatic new texture, style and color to your bathroom.
- Add a coordinating sink or select a vanity top that has a built-in bowl. The variety of styles, materials and finishes make replacing a vanity top the ideal project for any budget. Be sure to update the faucet as you update the vanity top.
Replace Your Tub – Consider Americh Products
- Replacing your tub can completely change the look and feel of your bathroom.
- Change the materials, color and texture.
- Choose a new shape and design to personalize the bathing experience.
For additional ideas and a list of product lines we represent, visit the Excel Marketing product section of this website or contact us anytime. We work closely with architects, builders, retailers and homeowners.