Now you can pair select Rocky Mountain Hardware collections with Level Bolt, the first invisible smart deadbolt. This unique offering incorporates Level’s smart home technology within our hand-crafted solid bronze door hardware, resulting in beautiful and connected architectural hardware that creates a unique, memorable, and secure entry experience.
Bluetooth Smart Deadbolt (LVL)
Shown in Silicon Bronze Light (BL)
- Offering includes select hardware collections, either as a dead bolt/spring latch lever to lever entry set or stand-alone dead bolt. Sets can be paired with any lever or knob in a choice of 12 standard finish options.
- Technology components are hidden inside the deadbolt pocket concealed behind Rocky Mountain Hardware trim.
- Minimum door thickness of 1 3/8″, thicker hardware trim may be required, see Level Bolt product spec pages for details. Standard Backsets: 2 3/8″ and 2 3/4″ only.
- Battery powered for easy installation. Not hardwired.
- Lock/unlock the door and grant keyless access through smartphone app.
- Level Home app offers comprehensive features including user tracking, permissions, accessibility, and more.
- Compatible with both iOS and Android platforms as well as Apple HomeKit, Ring and Alexa.
- Standard key provided with each lock.
- Customer support available from Level.
- Download Product Offering Brochure
About Rocky Mountain Hardware
Founded in 1994, Rocky Mountain Hardware is a leading manufacturer of bronze architectural hardware. They are based in Idaho, operating three production facilities including one of the few remaining artisan-lead metal foundries in America. The range of designs includes door and cabinet hardware, kitchen and bath accessories, tile, plumbing, lighting and more. The company also has extensive custom capabilities. Authentically “Made in the U.S.A.,” Rocky Mountain Hardware products are cast of 90% post-consumer recycled materials.