Lifestyle blogger, designer, entrepreneur & social media enthusiast Michael recently became Emtek and Schaub’s One Room Challenge Finalist for his Master Bedroom Design. Read the full story on his blog: Inspired by Charm
Michael’s Goals for the Master Bedroom Design:
- Add interest to the room with molding and trim.
- Repaint the walls and woodwork
- Update the lighting.
- Update and add textiles, including curtains, bedding, and a rug.
- Source an upholstered bed, dressers, and side tables.
- Give the master bath a mini update.
- Introduce artwork and personal elements.
The Inspired by Charm Blogger used the vintage paint-by-number piece shown above as design inspiration.
“Not only do I like the colors of this painting, but I love its vibe of peace and calm. That’s exactly what I need in my bedroom.” – Lifestyle Blogger, Michael
From there, he referenced his general design vision for the home: Modern Country Colonial and came up with this preliminary plan. See the before, after and everything in between on Michael’s blog: Inspired by Charm
Featured Finishes from Emtek:
Check out the hardware selections Micheal used in his Master Bedroom Makeover. All products are from Emtek.
- Barn Door Track US19
- District and Cadet knobs US19
- Square deadbolt
- Round Key in knob with Mod Rect rosette in US19,
- Norwich knob/Rect rosette in US7