Rocky Mountain Hardware (RMH) Introduces its signature solid bronze hardware and accessories for projects on a tighter timeline. Known for quality solid bronze architectural hardware, Rocky Mountain Hardware complements a wide variety of design aesthetics, from traditional to contemporary. Made in the USA, each piece is handcrafted using a combination of old-world casting techniques and state of the art machinery and is guaranteed for a lifetime.
Launch date: September 21, 2020
• RMH Express hardware is guaranteed to ship FedEx Ground within 10 business days from the date of order acknowledgment.
• Product includes select door hardware, handle options, and accessories. No substitutions.
• Door Hardware is available in entry (deadbolt/spring latch only), privacy, passage, or dummy functions with standard backsets (2 ³/8” or 2 ³/4”) and door thickness (1 ³/4” – 2 ¼”).
• Choice of 10 finish options (high polished and custom finishes are not available).
• Orders must be placed online at www.rockymountainhardware.biz
Contact Excel Marketing or your Rocky Mountain Hardware Sales Representative for additional details.
About Rocky Mountain Hardware
Founded in 1994, Rocky Mountain Hardware is a leading manufacturer of bronze architectural hardware. Based in Idaho with a flagship store in Hailey, they supremely embody mountain living providing products that stand the test of time. In terms of design, they are like none other operating one of the few remaining artisan-lead metal foundries in America. The range of designs includes door and cabinet hardware, kitchen and bath accessories, tile, plumbing, lighting, and more. The company also has extensive custom capabilities. Authentically “Made in the U.S.A.,” Rocky Mountain Hardware products are cast of 90% post-consumer recycled materials. They are a true testament to form, function, creativity, and sustainability. Visit the Rocky Mountain Hardware Website